Sunday, October 1
CARE ~ Aging Resource Class: Healthcare Options in Retirement
Time: 3pm – 4:30pm
Community Aging Resource Experts
CARE (Community Aging Resource Experts) is a non-profit organization that empowers families with the resources and support necessary to enhance the quality of life as we age by bringing together a panel of local business professionals who passionately serve, educate and guide the community of aging adults. We will help you navigate the difficult decisions of aging and help to bring you and your family peace of mind.
8-Week Class Series
Beginning Sunday, September 17 at Faith Community UMC, CARE will be present a FREE 8-Week series to help aging adults and their families understand their options and how to navigate the journey of aging. A professional resource will present each topic and the sessions will include 30 minutes for questions and answers.
Option to Take Individual Classes
Please note that you are welcome to attend all eight classes, but it is also OK to attend individual classes that apply to your family's personal situation. If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Ellison at or 513-777-9533 ext. 108.
Week 3 Class - Healthcare Options in Retirement
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Time: 3 - 4:30 pm
- Location: Community Room
- Description: "Healthcare Options in Retirement" reviews options with Medicare, Veteran's benefits, long-term care options, and insurance.
- Presenters: Marti Surrey, Medicare Insurance Broker; Michael Kessling, Financial Planner; Aaron McCoy, Regional Veteran's Executive with Humana; Disabled American Veterans (DAV)
For more information, click the links below:
- Online Sign-Up Form
- Informational flier with full schedule
- Weekly Fliers
- Week 1 flier - Moving Forward
- Week 2 flier - Retirement/Estate Planning
- Week 3 flier - Healthcare Options in Retirement
- Week 4 flier - Planning the Funeral: Your Way, Your Wishes
- Week 5 flier - Steady As You Go: Preventing falls and Injuries
- Week 6 flier - Safety for Older Adults
- Week 7 flier - Understanding Senior Care and Living Options
- Week 8 flier - Understanding and Responding to Demential-Related Behaviors