During this difficult time, we want you to know that Faith Community holds all of you in our prayers.
"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.” -- 3 John 2
With COVID cases dropping, Faith Community will re-open for worship beginning March 7. At this time, we will have a Contemporary service at 9:30 am in the Contemporary Living Center (CLC) and a Traditional service at 11:00 am in the Sanctuary. Guidelines for both services include:
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the church building
- Social distancing will be observed in both venues
- Both services will include live (YES … with real people!) portions including the welcome, announcements, prayer and sermon
- We will have some congregational singing, and we will have live music
- Prayer and sermon times will be live
- Both services will be live streamed (NOTE: Worship on Sunday, Feb. 28 will be our final live stream blended service at 9:30 only. The new two-service schedule will begin on March 7).
- If parents bring their children to enjoy worship together, they can pick up a children’s bulletin for their kids.
If you prefer to worship virtually, you can access our 9:30 and 11:00 am Sunday services each week through:
NOTE: We record our Live Stream worship, so the services are available to watch at a later time. Or, another option is to go to the "WATCH" hub on our app to watch the sermon portion of the service (see app section below for more details).
FAITH KIDZ SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- 9:30 am only - Preschool through 6th-grade classes will be meeting again in person. Each specially designed lesson is carefully built with social distancing precautions in mind. To ensure the safety of both children and volunteers, all Faith Kidz and volunteers in attendance will be asked to wear a mask, wash hands, and have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- 9:30 and 11:00 - The nursery will be open both hours for parents to use if needed, but will not be staffed. Nursery or toddler classes will not be available.
- 11:00 am - We will NOT have in-person Sunday School at the 11:00 hour. However, for families who elect to participate in worship at home, our Children's Ministries will offer a weekly Faith Kidz lesson at 11:00 am on our Faith Kidz facebook page. The video lesson will remain on the facebook page, so kids can watch it later if the 11:00 hour is not convenient. Also, all Faith Kidz lessons are available on our App in the "CHILDREN" hub and we have the most recent three weeks of video lessons available on our website's "Children" page.
BUILDING USE UPDATE
Our building will reopen on Sunday, March 7. If you would like to schedule a room for a meeting, please contact the front office at 513-777-9533 or
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE APP
With our new Faith Community App you can check in your attendance during the live stream worship, take notes on the sermon, and easily give online through credit or debit card or directly through your bank account.
If you are busy on Sunday mornings, we will have audio and video versions of the message available by Monday evenings on our church app under the "LISTEN" or "WATCH" buttons. If you still haven't downloaded the app yet, we have detailed instructions available on our app web page.
PRAYERS & PRAISES
We have added a new Prayers & Praises section in the Sunday Worship hub on our app. You can submit your requests, and then we will share them with everyone. Let's join together to celebrate praises and pray for our church family members and friends who request prayer!
STEPPING FORWARD UPDATES
All Stepping Forward classes and groups will be suspended until the COVID-19 situation stabilizes, but we will continue to offer our community dinner as a TO-GO option.
FOOD PANTRY UPDATES
The Faith Pantry numbers are up due to the pandemic with our highest number of families coming in a five-year history. We have added an information card where families can share their prayer requests and address so that we can mail them a card and pray for them during this time of uncertainty.
NOTE: NEW Pantry Hours: Tuesdays 12:30-2:00 pm and 5:30-7:00 pm and Saturdays 9-11:00 am
MOST NEEDED ITEMS
We have a large bin located at Faith's main front door for anyone who would like to drop off donations. Thank you for your generosity! Most needed items right now include:
- Canned pineapple
- Canned pears
- Household cleaners
Care Callers offer support for those who are more susceptible to feeling overwhelmed and isolated. If you know of someone who’s name needs to be added to the list of those receiving calls, please contact .