During this difficult time, we want you to know that Faith Community holds all of you in our prayers.
"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.” -- 3 John 2
Faith Community has re-opened for worship! At this time, we will have a Contemporary service at 9:30 am in the Contemporary Living Center (CLC) and a Traditional service at 11:00 am in the Sanctuary. Guidelines for both services include:
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the church building
- Social distancing will be observed in both venues
- Both services will include live (YES … with real people!) portions including the welcome, announcements, prayer and sermon
- We will have some congregational singing, and we will have live music
- Both services will be live streamed (see below)
- If parents bring their children to enjoy worship together, they can pick up a children’s bulletin for their kids.
If you prefer to worship virtually, you can access our 9:30 and 11:00 am Sunday services each week through:
NOTE: We record our Live Stream worship, so the services are available to watch at a later time. Or, another option is to go to the "WATCH" hub on our app to watch the sermon portion of the service (see app section below for more details).
FAITH KIDZ SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- 9:30 am only - Preschool through 6th-grade classes will be meeting again in person. Each specially designed lesson is carefully built with social distancing precautions in mind. To ensure the safety of both children and volunteers, all Faith Kidz and volunteers in attendance will be asked to wear a mask, wash hands, and have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- 9:30 and 11:00 - The nursery will be open both hours for parents to use if needed, but will not be staffed. Nursery or toddler classes will not be available.
- 11:00 am - We will NOT have in-person Sunday School at the 11:00 hour. However, for families who elect to participate in worship at home, our Children's Ministries will offer a weekly Faith Kidz Devotion at 11:00 am on our Faith Kidz facebook page. The video devotion will remain on the facebook page, so kids can watch it later if the 11:00 hour is not convenient. Also, all Faith Kidz lessons and devotions are available on our App in the "CHILDREN" hub and we have the most recent three weeks of video devotions available on our website's "Children" page.
YOUTH GROUP NOW MEETING IN PERSON
Our weekly Youth Group is now meeting IN PERSON every Sunday from 5:15 - 7:00 pm. For safety purposes, masks will continue to be required, and we will continue to meet in the CLC, as it provides a better atmosphere for social distancing. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in person soon!
For more information regarding online Youth opportunities, please visit our Youth webpage.
Faith Community has a free gift for you! Our church now has access to an extensive, new video library called RightNow Media! This means that you will be able to access ALL of RightNow Media’s online videos and other discipleship products for FREE. It’s like the "Netflix of Video Bible Studies" and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, tablet, computer, or on your TV at home. For more information including steps for creating your own Account, visit the RightNow Media hub on our app, or visit our RightNow Media web page.
BUILDING USE UPDATE
Our building has reopened. If you would like to schedule a room for a meeting, please contact the front office at 513-777-9533 or
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE APP
With our new Faith Community App you can check in your attendance during the live stream worship, take notes on the sermon, and easily give online through credit or debit card or directly through your bank account.
During our current Sermon Series, "Making Jesus Know[n]" we are issuing weekly CHALLENGES for everyone to help make Jesus known in our local community by reaching outside of our walls. These challenges are also designed to help you grow on your own spiritual path. We are handing out cards after worship that list each week's challenges, but if you are unable to attend worship in person, you can find the same information on our app under the "Worship" hub.
If you are busy on Sunday mornings, we will have audio and video versions of the message available by Monday evenings on our church app under the "LISTEN" or "WATCH" buttons. If you still haven't downloaded the app yet, we have detailed instructions available on our app web page.
PRAYERS & PRAISES
We have added a Prayers & Praises section in the Sunday Worship hub on our app. You can submit your requests, and then we will share them with everyone. Let's join together to celebrate praises and pray for our church family members and friends who request prayer!
STEPPING FORWARD UPDATES
All Stepping Forward classes and groups will be suspended until the COVID-19 situation stabilizes, but we will continue to offer our community dinner either outdoors on the lawn, or as a TO-GO option.
FOOD PANTRY UPDATES
The Faith Pantry numbers are up due to the pandemic with our highest number of families coming in a five-year history. We have added an information card where families can share their prayer requests and address so that we can mail them a card and pray for them during this time of uncertainty.
MOST NEEDED ITEMS
We have a large bin located at Faith's main front door for anyone who would like to drop off donations. Thank you for your generosity! Most needed items right now include:
Care Callers offer support for those who are more susceptible to feeling overwhelmed and isolated. If you know of someone who’s name needs to be added to the list of those receiving calls, please contact .