During this difficult time, we want you to know that Faith Community holds all of you in our prayers.
"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.” -- 3 John 2
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Faith Community’s 2020 fiscal year ended on August 31 … a year of many challenges. However, thanks to the loyal generosity of our congregation, Faith Community has maintained its solid financial footing. Your love, support and continued contributions and gifts have played a major role in the church’s success throughout these unprecedented times. For all of that, we extend a heartfelt THANK YOU!
Click the button below to read the full letter from Faith's Leadership Team:
BUILDING USE UPDATE
- The 200 wing will reopen for room scheduling on Wednesday, September 16. This includes: The Parlor, Room 202, and Room 204. Please contact the front office at 513-777-9533 to reserve a room.
- Rooms can be reserved more than once a day. Please note that when groups are done using a room, they are responsible for wiping down the chairs and tables so it is clean for the next group. Cleaning supplies will be available in all the rooms.
RESUMING PUBLIC WORSHIP
We are now in Phase 2 of our Worship Re-Opening process. Please read below for details on what has changed.
Phase 2 highlights:
- Our Sunday Morning Live Stream recording equipment will be moved to the CLC. Note: The rationale for using the CLC is that there is more space for social distancing.
- 9:30 service will include live (YES … with real people!) portions up on the stage or platform of the CLC, including the welcome, announcements, prayer and sermon.
- A mix of traditional and contemporary music will be pre-recorded and broadcast on the CLC screens as part of the service.
- 11:00 service will be a rebroadcast (on the screens) of the 9:30 service. Note: We will monitor attendance, and as it increases, we will make the 11:00 am service live as well.
- Attendees have the option to bring their lawn chair, but we will make chairs available for their convenience. Masks are required.
- We will not have separate Nursery or Sunday School classes at this time. Instead, families are encouraged to bring their children with them into the CLC to enjoy worship together. We will provide special worship bags for the kids. Each bag will have crayons, coloring/activity pages, and a superhero treat.
FAITH ON THE LAWN
Join us every Thursday night in September at 6:57 pm on our front lawn for live worship, sharing the Word, and prayer. Bring your own chair/blanket. Masks and social distancing required. Our Sunday morning live stream experience will continue each week. Text “LAWN” to 513-657-1890 for more details.
RECENT ENEWS AND UPDATES
- Enews - September 17 - Repurposing Spaces to Better Serve the Community
- Enews - September 10 - Make a Gift for Grandparents
- Enews - September 3 - Improve Your Relationships
We are blessed with various methods of technology to bring worship to you. Each Sunday we will worship together with a live stream service at 9:30 am that includes music, message, and prayer. You can access the full Sunday service through one of the links below.
NOTE: We record our Live Stream worship, so if 9:30 isn't a convenient time, you can watch the full service at a later time. Or, another option is to go to the "WATCH" hub on our app to watch the sermon portion of the service (see app section below for more details).
FAITH KIDZ SUNDAY SCHOOL
Faith's Children's Ministry is excited about the opportunity to gather in the CLC for worship soon! Since protecting our children and teachers is very important to us, we will not have separate Nursery or Sunday School classes at this time. Instead, families are encouraged to bring their children with them into the CLC to enjoy worship together. In order to help make this more fun for the kids, we will have special worship bags available. Each bag will have crayons, coloring/activity pages, and a different superhero treat every week.
Our families are continuing to dig into God’s Word together online through our Faith Kidz Facebook page each week on Sunday morning at 11:00 am. All Faith Kidz lessons are also available on our App in the "CHILDREN" hub. We also have the most recent three weeks of video lessons available on our website's "Children" page.
STAY CONNECTED WITH THE APP
With our new Faith Community App you can check in your attendance during the live stream worship, take notes on the sermon, and easily give online through credit or debit card or directly through your bank account.
If you are busy on Sunday mornings, we will have audio and video versions of the message available by Monday evenings on our church app under the "LISTEN" or "WATCH" buttons. If you still haven't downloaded the app yet, we have detailed instructions available on our app web page.
PRAYERS & PRAISES
We have added a new Prayers & Praises section in the Sunday Worship hub on our app. You can submit your requests, and then we will share them with everyone. Let's join together to celebrate praises and pray for our church family members and friends who request prayer!
STEPPING FORWARD UPDATES
All Stepping Forward classes and groups will be suspended until the COVID-19 situation stabilizes, but we will continue to offer our community dinner.
NEW in SEPTEMBER -- We will provide live music and tables on the lawn (safely spaced apart) for persons and families to enjoy their meal outside together. We will also continue to offer To-Go meals for people to pick up as a drive-through service.
FOOD PANTRY UPDATES
The Faith Pantry numbers were up due to the pandemic with our highest number of families coming in a five-year history. We have added an information card where families can share their prayer requests and address so that we can mail them a card and pray for them during this time of uncertainty. Pantry Hours: Open Tuesdays 1-2:30 pm and 6:30-8:00 pm and Saturdays 10-11:30 am
MOST NEEDED ITEMS
We have a large bin located at Faith's main front door for anyone who would like to drop off donations. Thank you for your generosity! Most needed items right now include:
- Boxed potatoes
- Canned pears
- Canned chicken
- Hamburger Helper
- Dish soap
Meeting the Potential Needs of Local Students this School Year
As we are all living in this time of uncertainty, the new school year is set to begin, and Faith Community wants to be ready to meet the needs of our local students. Whether students attend school remotely or in classroom, many families will struggle with providing needed school supplies, and we do not want any child to have additional difficulties because they could not get the proper supplies. We are working with school staff to determine needs and how Faith Community can assist. If you would like to be notified as needs arise, please complete our online sign-up form. Thank you!
Ann Copeland has launched this ministry for those who are more susceptible to feeling overwhelmed and isolated. If you know of someone who’s name needs to be added to the list of those receiving calls, please contact .