Welcome to Faith Community’s Preschool program!
Providing a safe and loving atmosphere for children, and partnering with their families to provide a positive early childhood education, while surrounding them with God’s love.
Our goal is to provide a positive first school experience for children. Our teachers provide a friendly, social atmosphere while planning active sessions of developmentally appropriate activities. Concepts are reinforced through music, art, dramatic play, stories, crafts, learning games, math
Visit our Facebook page to see the latest news and pictures.
During the school year, parents are invited to take a tour of the school and pick up an information packet on Tuesdays at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, and Wednesdays at 10:00 am.
- Priority Registration - For currently enrolled families, alumni, and church members, applications will be accepted starting January 14 until January 31 to be considered for priority class placement. Students who are currently enrolled will be given first consideration for class placement, followed by church members and alumni applicants. Applicants will be placed in classes in the order in which their applications are received.
- Public Registration - Applications will be accepted from the public beginning February 4.
This is the only form needed at this time for the 2019-2020 school year.
2018-19 Registration Form - We are still accepting students for the current school year.
- Forms Information
- Child Enrollment and Health Information Form
- Child Medical Statement Form
- Child Care Plan for Health Conditions or Medical Procedures Form
- Request for Administration of Medication Form
- Parent Helper Chaperone Form
- Child Release Waiver
- Consent, Waiver, and Release Agreement (for photos/videos)
Class Schedule & Tuition
|Ages / #children||Days||Times|
|2 yrs / 10||M||9:15-11:45 AM|
|2 yrs / 10||T/Th*||9:15-11:45 AM|
|2 yrs / 10||W/F*||9:15-11:45 AM|
|3 yrs / 12||T/Th||9:15-11:45 AM|
|3 yrs / 14||T/Th||9:30-12:00 PM|
|3 yrs / 14||M/W/F||9:15-11:45 AM|
|3 yrs / 14||M/W/F||9:30-12:00 PM|
|3 yrs / 14||T/W/Th||1:00-3:30 PM|
|4 yrs / 16||T/Th||9:15-1:00 PM|
|4 yrs / 16||M/W/F||9:15-11:45 AM**|
|4 yrs / 16||M/T/W/Th||9:30-12:00 PM|
|4 yrs / 16||T/W/Th||1:00-3:30 PM|
* Christian Enrichment: 2 year olds
** Note extended class time
Age requirements: The child must turn 2, 3 or 4 (depending on the class) by August 1 of that school year.
New 5-Year-Old Class
|5 yrs / 16||T/W/Th/F||9:30-12:00 PM|
|5 yrs / 16||T/W/Th/F||1:00-3:30 PM|
Age requirements for 5-year-old class: The child must turn 5 years old by December 31 of that school year and be going to Kindergarten of the following school year.
Preschool Summer Camps
All summer camps will be run by current preschool teachers and will include a mix of group and individual activities, story time, music, outdoor play, art, science, snacks, and lots of games and adventures! Camps will run daily from Monday through Friday from 9:30 am – 12:00 pm. The cost of each camp is $90.00 per week and registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
For children 2-1/2 years old by the first day of camp. - Check back for more information.
For children who have completed a 3-year-old to a Pre-K class this school year. - Check back for more information.