Welcome to Faith Community’s Preschool program!
Provide a positive and safe early childhood education for children, while partnering with their families and surrounding them with God’s love.
Thank you for your interest in Faith Community Preschool where it is our goal to provide a positive first school experience for your child using play-based learning and developmentally appropriate practices. We have classes for children ages 2-5 years old. Our program enhances self-esteem and encourages independence within a Christian curriculum.
Our program features an in-depth, faith-based curriculum that encourages learning and social development.
- Small class sizes and student-teacher ratios
- Licensed by the State of Ohio
- Experienced lead-teachers with bachelor’s degrees or a CDA (Child Development Associate) degree
- Learning activities include: language arts, math, art, STEM, music and movement, sensory, and small/large motor development
Fundamental to Faith Community Preschool’s purpose and mission is the desire to teach children of God's love. Faith JAM (Jesus And Me) is a monthly chapel presented by our church’s Faith JAM team where students worship, focus on a Bible story, learn Bible verses, and pray together. Monthly Bible verses and blessings are also incorporated into the curriculum and conversation in the classroom, and teachers consistently demonstrate and reinforce a Christ-like attitude of love, acceptance, and generosity.
Visit our Facebook page to see the latest news and pictures.
Class Schedule & Tuition
2-Year-Old to 4-Year-Old Classes
|2 yrs||T/Th||9:15-11:45 AM||$155|
|2 yrs||W/F||9:30-12:00 PM||$155|
|3 yrs||T/Th||9:15-11:45 AM||$155|
|3 yrs||T/Th||9:30-12:00 PM||$155|
|3 yrs||M/W/F||9:15-11:45 AM||$190|
|3 yrs||M/W/F||9:30-12:00 PM||$190|
|4 yrs||T/Th||9:30-1:00 PM*||$190|
|4 yrs||M/W/F||9:30-12:00 PM||$190|
|4 yrs||M/T/W/Th||9:15-11:45 AM||$220|
* Note extended class time
Age requirements: The child must turn 2, 3 or 4 (depending on the class) by August 1, 2023.
|5 yrs||M/T/W/Th/F||9:15-12:00 PM*||$240|
* Note extended class time
Age requirements for 5-year-old classes: The child must turn 5 years old by December 31, 2023 and be going to Kindergarten in the 2024-2025 school year.
We have limited openings for the current school year, 2023-2024. Please contact Mindi Williams for more information. or 513-777-2726.
Take a Tour!
If you have questions or would like to schedule a tour, contact Mindi Williams at or call (513) 777-2726.
We offer special events throughout our school year to bring families and classes together:
- Class Parties for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Easter
- VIP Day
- St. Jude’s Trike-A-Thon
- Special Guest Presentations
- End-of-Year Picnic
- Graduation Ceremony
Lunch and Learn
Our Lunch and Learn program, taught by our Faith teachers, provides a safe, engaging, and enriching atmosphere for older preschoolers. Children can attend their half-day class, enjoy a packed lunch, socialize with their peers, and participate in an extended day schedule. This weekly option focuses on critical thinking skills, discovery, and hands-on learning. Topics of study rotate and are designed to further classroom content. Curriculum includes activities in art, STEM, music, and language with a Christian focus. Sessions are available for fall and winter semesters.
During the summer it’s important that your child’s learning and growth do not also take a summer break! Faith Community Preschool is excited to offer two (one in June and one in July), week-long summer camps for our current and incoming students taught by our Faith teachers. Camps run Monday-Friday 9:30-12:00. Summer camp registration information will be available in March.
Due to limited openings, please contact prior to completing a registration.
Read the following prior to clicking on the link to register:
- Only online registrations will be accepted; no paper copies
- Using a computer rather than a phone to register is easiest.
- It will be necessary to create a brightwheel account. Brightwheel is a software with an app for your phone that Faith Community Preschool utilizes for communication, form intake, and bill payment.
- If registering more than one child, all children must be added to brightwheel prior to completing the registration form.
- After registering the first child, it will be necessary to return to the registration link on our website to register additional children.
- Once the registration is processed, an invoice will be manually created for the $85 registration fee ($50 for Church members) and will be due 3 days after receiving the invoice to complete the registration process.
- Only one registration fee is required per family.
- Once you receive notification, prepayment of the May 2023 tuition is due within one week to hold your spot.
- May 2023 tuition and registration fee are non-refundable.
Click Here to Register
Welcome to our parent orientation for Faith Community Preschool - 2020-2021. Included in this video is important information for your child’s school year along with the pandemic procedures and guidelines we will be following to keep our students and staff healthy and safe. We hope you'll find this information informative and useful!
Looking for something fun for your child to do this summer? Consider signing your child up for Faith Community Preschool or Cub Camps! We are excited to be offering three separate weeks of camps for any student currently attending Faith Community Preschool.
- June Preschool or Cub Camps ~ 6/21-6/25
- July Preschool or Cub Camps ~ 7/12-7/16
- August Preschool or Cub Camps ~ 8/9-8/13
Please do not enroll in a camp that is outside your child's age range.
- Preschool Camps are for children that are age 4 by August 1, 2021. (students must be potty trained)
- Cub Camps are for children that are 2 by January 1, 2021. (students must be potty trained)
Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis, with priority given to our currently enrolled families until June 4th. The camps will be taught by current Preschool teachers. Students will participate in a mix of group and individual activities; story time, music, outdoor play, art, science, snacks, games, and adventures! The cost of each weekly camp is $100.00 a week. The camps will run daily Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Please click here to register.