Our Faith Food Pantry provides needed food and personal care items to families who live in Butler County. Please see the information below for eligibility requirements, what to expect, and pantry hours. Questions? Contact:
How do I know if I qualify?
Families can shop in our pantry twice a month if their income is at or below the income listed for the number of people in your household (see the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services table below).
Note: To download a printable version of the table, please CLICK HERE.
What documents should I bring?
You will need to provide a photo ID each time that you shop in the Faith Food Pantry. On your first visit, we will also need the date of birth for everyone in the household. Once a year, each household will need to show proof of residency.
What to expect when you arrive
- When you arrive, you will pull into the line of cars that wraps around to the back of the church. There are signs that will direct you.
- A volunteer will come to your car, check you in, and give you a selection sheet which you will fill out and return to the volunteer.
- Food pantry volunteers will shop for you while you remain in the line of cars.
- Once you pull up to the large outdoor cooler, a volunteer will bring your selections to your car.
- In addition to your selections, each car will receive a box(es) of USDA products including meat, dairy, and fresh produce items.
Stepping Forward - Every Tuesday evening starting at 6:00 pm we offer a free community dinner with care groups and classes.
- Tuesdays: 12:30–2:00 pm and 5:30–7:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9–11:00 am