Our Faith Food Pantry provides needed food and personal care items to families who live in Butler County. Please see the information below for eligibility requirements, what to expect, and pantry hours. Questions? Contact:
Families can shop in our pantry twice a month if their income is 230% below the poverty line*. We also provide an information card where families can share their prayer requests and address so that we can mail them a card and pray for them during this time of uncertainty.
* NOTE: Income is self-declared … No paperwork required at this time.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- When you arrive, you will pull into the line of cars that wraps around to the back of the church. There are signs that will direct you.
- A volunteer will come to your car, check you in, and give you a selection sheet which you will fill out and return to the volunteer.
- Food pantry volunteers will shop for you while you remain in the line of cars.
- Once you pull up to the large outdoor cooler, a volunteer will bring your selections to your car.
- In addition to your selections, each car will receive a box(es) of USDA products including meat, dairy, and fresh produce items.
- Tuesdays: 12:30–2:00 pm and 5:30–7:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9–11:00 am