Our Faith Food Pantry provides needed food and personal care items to families who live in Butler County. Please see the information below for eligibility requirements and pantry hours. Questions? Contact
How often can I visit?
Families can shop at our pantry once per month if they meet federal income guidelines (see chart below):
- Tuesdays: 1–2:30 p.m. and 6:30–8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 10–11:30 a.m.
2018 Pantry Closures
- Saturday, November 24 (Thanksgiving weekend)
- Saturday, December 15 (Christmas Shop weekend)
- Tuesday, December 25 (Christmas weekend)
What documents should I bring?
- Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- Date of birth for everyone in the household
As part of our Food Pantry, we also offer a Faith Clothing Closet where families can select free gently used clothing for infants, children