Our Faith Food Pantry provides needed food and personal care items to families who live in Butler County. Please see the information below for eligibility requirements and pantry hours. Questions? Contact:
Families can shop in our pantry as needed during this crisis per the waivers from the federal government. We have added an information card where families can share their prayer requests and address so that we can mail them a card and pray for them during this time of uncertainty.
New Safety Measures
We have made many changes to ensure the safety of our food pantry volunteers and families:
- When families arrive, they park in a numbered parking spot.
- Families receive a selection sheet of that day’s fruit, vegetables and fresh items.
- Family are given a pre-filled box with items for 5 lunches, 8 dinner options, and breakfast.
- Volunteers in the pantry fill their requests, take the pre-filled box and their box of selections, and place them in their trunk.
- Each volunteer wears gloves and a mask.
- Tuesdays: 12:30–2:30 pm and 5:30–7:00 pm
- Saturdays: 9–11:00 am
Pantry will be closed for 2020 holidays