“Let each one do as he has purposed in his heart; not grudgingly or under compulsion; for God loves a cheerful giver.”  
— II Corinthians 9:7


E-Giving

Electronic giving is the perfect way to give for those of us who are sometimes forgetful!  Imagine not having to remember to write a check every week or month for your church giving!

You can use E-Give by paying via a debit or credit card or via ACH/e-check transaction. With this method, you can set up recurring gifts, or log in to your account and give when you want. Click the button below to make a contribution!   

If you have any questions about Giving at any time, feel free to contact the Stewardship Team at .


Flower Payment

If you'd like to pay for flowers that are in the Sanctuary, you can pay online. You must FIRST sign up in the binder outside the Sanctuary. Payment amounts: $20 (vase) or $25 (bowl). 


Make a Pledge

To help our finance team prepare Faith’s annual budget, we ask you to participate by completing a pledge that takes ONE STEP UP in your annual giving. Please click here for a helpful Step Up Guide.

If you have not had a chance to complete a pledge card yet, there is still time.  We have three convenient ways for you to pledge:

  1. Pick up a "Me to We" pledge card from baskets in the church lobby, fill it out, and drop it into the designated boxes in the lobby.
  2. Download and print our online "Me to We" pledge card, fill it out, and mail it to the church: 8230 Cox Road, West Chester, OH 45069. Or you can bring it to church and drop it into the designated boxes in the lobby.
  3. Make your pledge online by filling out the form below:

 

Make a Pledge

Address*

,  

My gift will be made on the following schedule:*

My gift represents a tithe (10%) of my income*


How We Allocate Our Money

Prioritizing God first in our life matters. By supporting Faith Community with your prayers, witness, service, presence, and giving, you help us connect more people to Jesus, and help the Kingdom of God expand. Faith Community uses 24% of our annual budget for administrative costs such as apportionments, front office, IT, and accounting support. With the remaining 76%, we strive to support our members and the community in the following ways: 

  • 17 % - Worship and Music
  • 13% - Adult Discipleship
  • 29% - Family Ministry
  • 17% - Outreach and Missions 

For more detail, please click the button below to see our Narrative Budget:


AmazonSmile Program

Contribute to Faith Community while doing your usual shopping on Amazon. The AmazonSmile program will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the church. Click the button below to get started!

Note: You will be contributing to our church if you log in to the AmazonSmile site, instead of regular Amazon.


Kroger Rewards Program

Support Faith Community through the Kroger Rewards program!  A percentage of each purchase you make will be donated to Faith Community at no cost to you. All money earned will go to Faith's General Fund. Once you link your Kroger Card to Faith Community, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.

Here’s how it works:

  1. Create a digital account - A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
  2. Link your card to Faith Community - Update the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account by following these three steps:
    1. Sign into your digital account.
    2. Search for Faith Community United Methodist Church here.
    3. Be sure to select the Faith Community on Cox Road in West Chester from the list and click “Save.”

Your selected organization, Faith Community United Methodist Church (WC), will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details. 

If you have any questions, please contact Kroger's Customer Service Center.

 

Make a Pledge

To help our finance team prepare Faith’s annual budget, we ask you to participate by completing a pledge that takes ONE STEP UP in your annual giving. Please click here for a helpful Step Up Guide.

If you have not had a chance to complete a pledge card yet, there is still time.  We have three convenient ways for you to pledge:

  1. Pick up an orange WHAT IF pledge card from baskets in the church lobby, fill it out, and drop it into the designated boxes in the lobby.
  2. Download and print our online WHAT IF pledge card, fill it out, and mail it to the church: 8230 Cox Road, West Chester, OH 45069. Or you can bring it to church and drop it into the designated boxes in the lobby.
  3. Make your pledge online by filling out the form below:

Make a Pledge

Address*

,  

My gift will be made on the following schedule:*

My gift represents a tithe (10%) of my income*