Seasonal Support offers special events throughout the year to give extra help to families struggling to make ends meet. In order to qualify for these events, you must live in Butler County. Questions? Contact .
We give thanks to God for the many blessings we have been given. Our Thanksgiving meal is a special time when our guests are seated and served a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. All are welcome!
- Date: Tuesday, November 23
- Time: We begin serving dinner at 6:00 pm
Christmas Toy Shop
The Christmas season often brings with it an extra financial burden. Food Pantry families who shop at our pantry will be eligible to participate in our Christmas Toy Shop, where they can select and purchase toys for their children at greatly reduced prices.
- Date: Saturday, December 18
- Time: Shopping times will be assigned after each family registers
- Registration: Pre-registration is required for this event so we can plan appropriately for the quantity and types of toys to have available. Please check back later for a sign-up link (coming soon …)