We are committed to the spiritual development of all students and encourage youth to have a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Committed leaders, who love God, are part of our team to make sure that students feel loved and cared for. Being a parent can be lonely, exciting and scary. We want you to know that you are not alone. We would like to invite your youth to join us at any of our weekly or special events to be a part of what God is doing at Faith’s Youth Ministries. Questions? Contact
Our weekly events focus on fun, community, serving, worship, God’s word and developing a student’s relationship with Jesus.
Youth Sunday Nights
Students who are in grades 7–12 are invited to join us on Sunday Nights from 5 - 7 pm. There will be great food, music, hanging out with friends, and a message from God's word. Plus there are small groups
- Sunday, January 20 - Off-site at the Web (see below for details)
- Sunday, January 27 - Youth Group
- Sunday, February 3 - NO Youth Group due to Super Bowl Sunday
- Sunday, February 10 - Youth Group
- Sunday, February 17 - Youth Group
Junior High and High School students enjoy live worship with a student-led worship band. It is a high energy event that combines fun, worship, community, a message from God's word and much more.
Confirmation meets Sunday nights from 5 - 7 pm. See details below or click here.
Elevate is held every Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 as part of our Stepping Forward program, and is open to grades 6th–12th.
Our Worship Arts Student Ministry programs encourage students to share their musical gifts at Faith Community. All students are welcome! Opportunities include:
- Christmas Cantata (singing and instrumentalists)
- Instrumentalists (solos and combos)
- Praise teams in contemporary worship (singing and instrumentalists)
- Kaleo Band for Youth Sunday Nights
Kaleo Band practice happens most Mondays from 7 - 9 pm. We are looking for students who have an interest in worship and would like to use their musical gifts for playing on the worship team and leading worship on a regular basis. If interested in joining, please email Dan or Heidi Wilkin at .
Special Events and Missions
Youth Outreach at Hands Against Hunger
Saturday, January 19 from 9 am - 12 pm
Click Here for more information and registration forms
The Youth Group students & the Confirmation Class will be participating in a youth wide #sharingthelove Service Project called Hands Against Hunger.
Hands Against Hunger is a program of A Child’s Hope International. The purpose of Hands Against Hunger (HAH) is to provide food to the neediest people in the world – locally, nationally, and internationally. During our time at the HAH, we will actually pack food that will be shipped all over the world. Students will measure and mix ingredients, weigh filled bags, seal the filled bags, and pack them for shipping. All work is done assembly-line style, and kids will have the opportunity to work at multiple stations.
Youth off-site at The Web
Sunday, January 20 from 5 - 7 pm.
- Cost $15 per person (church will subsidize the remaining cost). Bring your money to The Web and Pastor Tim will collect it.
- Drop off and pick up at The Web (7172 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, West Chester Township, OH 45069)
- Includes unlimited pizza and drinks for one hour, 2 rounds of laser tag, and 2 rounds of go-carts
- Note: Students can bring additional money for other food or arcade games if they wish
- Sign Up - If you are planning to go, please add your name to the sign-up sheet that will be available at Youth Group this week (Sunday, January 13) or contact Heidi or Becky (emails below).
- Permission Slip - Please download, print and bring a completed copy with you to The Web
- Questions? Contact Heidi at or Becky at
Confirmation is a time for students to sincerely examine their faith, to learn what it means to be a member of the Church (both the Body of Christ and the United Methodist Church), and to confirm or reaffirm their baptism and faith publicly.
Who: All 9th – 12th graders with a desire to grow in their faith. Parent membership at Faith Community United Methodist Church (FCUMC) is not a requirement to attend the class.
When: Sundays 5 - 7 pm, September 9 - March 3. This includes dinner/large group with Youth Group followed by a small group for Confirmation Class. We are planning a fall field trip and spring retreat. A full calendar will be available soon.
Where: On-site at Faith Community in the CLC (for dinner) & Youth Room (for small group), with retreats offsite. Detailed information will be available in advance of those dates.
Click here to register.
*Paper copies are available in the church office if needed.
Click here for the Confirmation Calendar.