We are committed to the spiritual development of all students and encourage youth to have a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Committed leaders, who love God, are part of our team to make sure that students feel loved and cared for. Being a parent can be lonely, exciting and scary. We want you to know that you are not alone. We would like to invite your youth to join us at any of our weekly or special events to be a part of what God is doing at Faith’s Youth Ministries. Questions? Contact our Director of Youth Ministries, Jeff Ackenback, at .
- September 6 - Everyone's a Hero...
- September 13 - The Telltale Heart
- September 20 - Prison Break
- September 27 - The Choice
- October 4 - In the Dark...
- October 11 - Against All Odds
- October 18 - Helpless
- October 25 - Sink or Swim
Youth Group [Covid version]
Life is challenging right now, but despite all that, we can still stay socially connected! Students in grades 7–12 are invited to join us weekly either in person or online to grow in your faith.
- Every other Sunday we meet in person (with masks and social distancing) from 5-6 pm for games, Jeff's message and group discussion. Upcoming "In Person" weeks include:
- October 25
- November 8 & 22
- December 6 & 20
- Sundays @ 5:30 pm - Every Sunday night Jeff will share his message at 5:30 pm. Watch it live on our LiveStream page or facebook live. These messages are also available in the Youth hub on our app under the "Watch (Video Archives)" section.
- Ongoing - Jeff posts his messages on the "All Things New" podcasts. You can listen to them on the Youth section of our app (or download the podcast directly to your phone).
- Ongoing - Jeff is also doing "Stevie's Sidequests" bonus messages. These are also included in the "All Things New" podcasts.
Faith’s Confirmation program is a way for students in 9th grade or above to learn more about their faith and the Methodist church. Classes run from August – February at 3:30 pm each Sunday, with dinner at 5:00 pm with our Youth Group. Students are encouraged to stay after dinner to enjoy Youth Group with everyone.
In February, we host our annual Confirmation Dinner where students share their personal statements of faith. The following morning is Confirmation Sunday where the students are confirmed during worship.
Check back this summer for more information regarding dates for our 2020-21 Confirmation Class. Questions? Contact Jeff at
NOTE: Due to Covid, Elevate is currently on hold. Elevate is held every Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 as part of our Stepping Forward program, and is open to grades 6th–12th.
NOTE: Due to Covid, Worship Arts is currently on hold. Our Worship Arts Student Ministry programs encourage students to share their musical gifts at Faith Community. All students are welcome! Opportunities include:
- Christmas Cantata (singing and instrumentalists)
- Instrumentalists (solos and combos)
- Praise Teams in contemporary worship (singing and instrumentalists)
- Gravity - A student-led praise band for those who enjoy sharing their musical gifts to lead worship. We practice right after youth group on Sundays from 7-8:30 pm. If interested in joining, please email Mary Shambow at .