We are committed to the spiritual development of all students and encourage youth to have a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Committed leaders, who love God, are part of our team to make sure that students feel loved and cared for. Being a parent can be lonely, exciting and scary. We want you to know that you are not alone. We would like to invite your youth (grades 7th-12th) to join us at any of our weekly or special events to be a part of what God is doing at Faith’s Youth Ministries. Questions? Contact our Director of Youth Ministries, Jeff Ackenback, at .
In-Person Youth Group
We have restarted in-person weekly Youth Group, meeting on Sundays from 5:15 - 7:00 pm in our new Youth Room. Jeff will share his message at 5:30 pm and then during the second hour we will do small groups and activities (games, etc).
Sunday Evening Dates
- October 10 - Normal schedule
- October 17 - NO youth group tonight
- October 24 - Normal schedule plus Gravity youth band will practice after youth group (7-8:30 pm)
- October 31 - Normal schedule with dinner and Halloween costume contest with prizes. Gravity youth band will practice after youth group (7-8:30 pm).
- November 7 - Normal schedule plus Gravity youth band will practice after youth group (7-8:30 pm)
Youth Niederman Family Farm Fall Fun - October 8
On Friday, October 8, all Youth in grades 7-12 are invited to some Fall fun! We'll meet at Niederman Family Farm at 5:30 pm to enjoy their annual Fall Fest. There's a corn maze, hayride, various games, and lots of fall food available at the concession stand. Pick-up time at the Farm is 8:00 pm, and the cost for admission is $13. If you'd like to purchase tickets in advance, click here. Any food bought at the concession stand is extra, though we will provide s'mores. The Farm is at 5110 Lesourdsville-West Chester Road in Liberty Township. Questions? Contact Youth Director Jeff at
Christmas Party - December 18
Save the date for Saturday, December 18 from 3-5 pm. Stay tuned for more details …
New Year's Eve-Eve Lock-In - December 30
Save the date for Thursday, December 30 from 11:30 pm - Friday, December 31 at 6:30 am. Stay tuned for more details …
Our Worship Arts Student Ministry programs encourage students to share their musical gifts at Faith Community. All students are welcome! Opportunities include:
- Gravity - A student-led praise band for those who enjoy sharing their musical gifts to lead worship. We practice right after youth group on Sundays from 7-8:30 pm. If interested in joining, please email Mary Schambow at .
- Christmas Cantata (singing and instrumentalists)
- Instrumentalists (solos and combos)
- Praise Teams in contemporary worship (singing and instrumentalists)
Faith Community’s Confirmation program is a way for students in 9th grade or above to learn more about their faith and the Methodist church, as well as the world around them and how to cope. Classes run from September 12 – February 27 at 4:00 pm each Sunday. On Saturday, March 5, we host our annual Confirmation Dinner where students share their personal statements of faith. The following morning (Sunday, March 6) is Confirmation Sunday where the students are confirmed during worship. Questions? Contact Jeff Ackenback at
Stay in Touch
If you'd like to sign up for emails or text messages from Jeff, please click the "Stay In Touch" link below. Thanks, and we are looking forward to seeing you in person soon!
Ongoing Ways to Connect Virtually
- Jeff posts his Sunday evening messages on the "All Things New" podcasts. You can listen to them on the Youth section of our app (or download the podcast directly to your phone).
- Jeff is also doing "Stevie's Sidequests" bonus messages. These are also included in the "All Things New" podcasts.
Recent Messages from Jeff
- September 12 - God, the Father
- September 19 - Jesus, the Savior
- September 26 - Holy Spirit, Advocate
NOTE: Due to Covid, Elevate is currently on hold. Elevate is held every Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 as part of our Stepping Forward program, and is open to grades 6th–12th.