We are committed to the spiritual development of all students and encourage youth to have a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Committed leaders, who love God, are part of our team to make sure that students feel loved and cared for. Being a parent can be lonely, exciting and scary. We want you to know that you are not alone. We would like to invite your youth to join us at any of our weekly or special events to be a part of what God is doing at Faith’s Youth Ministries. Questions? Contact
Our weekly events focus on fun, community, serving, worship, God’s word and developing a student’s relationship with Jesus.
Youth Sunday School
We offer a class on Sunday mornings in the Youth Room for 7th-12th grade students.
Youth Group on Sunday Nights
Students who are in grades 7–12 are invited to join us on Sunday evenings from 5 - 7 pm. There will be great food, music, hanging out with friends, and a message from God's word. Plus there are small groups
- Sunday, February 24 - Youth Group followed by an Informational Meeting for youth and parents at 7 pm for the summer mission trip to Henderson Settlement in Appalachia
- Sunday, March 3 - Youth Group
- Saturday, March 9 - Confirmation Dinner
- Sunday, March 10 - Confirmation Sunday in Worship (all services)
- Sunday, March 10 - Youth Group
- Sunday, March 17 - Youth Group
- Sunday, March 24 - Tentative due to Spring Break
- Sunday, March 31 - Youth Group
Confirmation meets Sunday nights from 5 - 7 pm. See details below or click here.
Elevate is held every Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 as part of our Stepping Forward program, and is open to grades 6th–12th.
Our Worship Arts Student Ministry programs encourage students to share their musical gifts at Faith Community. All students are welcome! Opportunities include:
- Christmas Cantata (singing and instrumentalists)
- Instrumentalists (solos and combos)
- Praise Teams in contemporary worship (singing and instrumentalists)
- SWAMP Band (Student Worship Arts Ministry Program). Practices happens most Mondays from 7 - 9 pm for students who want to share their musical gifts for leading worship. If interested in joining, please email Dan or Heidi Wilkin at .
Special Events and Missions
Traditional Youth Sunday
Sunday, April 28
Youth will lead worship on Sunday, April 28. Practice will occur on Saturday, April 27 from 12-4 pm
Contemporary Youth Sunday
Sunday, May 5
Youth will lead worship on Sunday, May 5. Practice will occur on Saturday, May 4 from 12:30-4 pm
Sunday, May 19
On Sunday, May 19, Faith's Youth will host a Spring Tailgate as a fundraiser for their upcoming mission trip to Henderson this summer. They will serve hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks outside the church after the 9:30 and 11:00 services.
Youth Appalachian Mission Trip
The High School Youth Ministry is planning a mission trip to the Methodist Henderson Settlement in Appalachia for June 23-28. For those interested, we will have an informational meeting for youth and parents on Sunday, February 24 at 7 pm. Questions? Contact Tara at .
Youth Outreach at Hands Against Hunger
NOTE: This event is being rescheduled for Fall 2019. Please check back for more information
Confirmation Dinner - Saturday, March 9
Confirmation Sunday - Sunday, March 10
Confirmation is a time for students to sincerely examine their faith, to learn what it means to be a member of the Church (both the Body of Christ and the United Methodist Church), and to confirm or reaffirm their baptism and faith publicly. Our next classes will begin in Fall 2019. Questions? Contact Sarah at: