We are committed to the spiritual development of all students and encourage youth to have a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Committed leaders, who love God, are part of our team to make sure that students feel loved and cared for. Being a parent can be lonely, exciting and scary. We want you to know that you are not alone. We would like to invite your youth to join us at any of our weekly or special events to be a part of what God is doing at Faith’s Youth Ministries. Questions? Contact our Director of Youth Ministries, Jeff Ackenback, at
All Things New
If you missed Jeff's message on Sunday night, or just want to listen again, please choose a sermon from the list below.
- November 10 - Sticks and Stones
- November 17 - Won't You Be My Neighbor?
- November 24 - A Matter of Time
- December 8 - There's Something about Mary
- December 15 - The God Father
- December 24 - The Outsiders (bonus message recorded from Christmas Eve service)
- January 5 - The Road So Far
- January 12 - The Line
- January 19 - Upside Down
- January 26 - The Whole Story
Youth Group on Sunday Nights
Students who are in grades 7–12 are invited to join us on Sunday evenings from 5 - 7 pm. There will be great food, music, hanging out with friends, and a message from God's word. Plus there are small groups
Upcoming 2020 dates:
- Sunday, January 12
- Sunday, January 19
- Sunday, January 26
Saturday, January 18
The Youth are invited to take part in our winter Teenlympics! The event will take place at church on Saturday, January 18, at 1:00 pm and will end around 3:00 pm. We’ll meet in the Youth Room, and may be outside some (weather permitting). The teens will pick teams, create their own flag, then compete in several events to earn points toward the overall win. There will be events for everyone to do (not just athletic). And snacks will be provided. Come have some fun!
Confirmation classes will run from August 18 - February 16, with Confirmation Sunday on February 23. For those who aren’t familiar with this opportunity, Confirmation is a way for students in 9th grade or above to learn more about their faith and the Methodist church. Class will begin at 3:30 pm each Sunday, with dinner at 5:00 pm with our Youth Group. Students are encouraged to stay after dinner to enjoy Youth Group with everyone.
Questions? Contact Jeff at To sign up, please complete the online Confirmation Sign Up Form.
Elevate is held every Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 as part of our Stepping Forward program, and is open to grades 6th–12th.
Our Worship Arts Student Ministry programs encourage students to share their musical gifts at Faith Community. All students are welcome! Opportunities include:
- Christmas Cantata (singing and instrumentalists)
- Instrumentalists (solos and combos)
- Praise Teams in contemporary worship (singing and instrumentalists)
- Gravity - A student-led praise band for those who enjoy sharing their musical gifts to lead worship. We practice right after youth group on Sundays from 7-8:30 pm. If interested in joining, please email Mary Shambow at .