Tuesday Night FREE Community Dinners
We welcome everyone to join us weekly for Tuesday evening dinners beginning at 6:00 pm in our Christian Living Center. You will be able to visit with old acquaintances, meet new friends, and get to know our friendly volunteers. Dinners will also feature live, Christian music on our stage from Faith Community musicians as well as musicians from our partner churches.
Our Faith Community Food Pantry will still be open Tuesday evenings from 5:30 - 7:00 pm for qualified families living in Butler County.
- Grief Support Group - Weekly group. 4:30-6:00 pm in the Prayer Room. For more information, Click Here.
- Cancer Support Group - Meets monthly every third Tuesday. 5:00-6:00 pm in the Parlor. For more information, Click Here
- Mental Health Classes - 6:40-7:40 pm. For a list of upcoming topics, Click Here.
- Referrals to Community Resources - Available weekly. 6:30-7:30 pm in the Prayer Room.
- Financial Strategies Help - Available weekly. One-to-one discussions. 6:30-7:30 pm in the Library.
- Money Matters Class - Offered periodically throughout the year. Questions? Contact
- ESL Class - Weekly class for ALL languages. 7:00-8:00 pm in Room 204. For more information, Click Here.
- Small Group Study - Weekly group studying "Questions Jesus Asked." Runs through October 16. 6:30-8:00 pm in Room 202.
- Kids Group - Weekly activities for kids ages K-5th grade. 6:30-7:45 pm in Room 304.
- Family Fun Nights
- October 24 - Come in Your Halloween Costume
- November 14 - Disney Trivia Night
- December 12 - Pictures with Santa
- Money Matters Class for Teens ('Cause your parents won't pay forever :)
Tuesday, October 24 from 7-8 pm
- Let's Talk About It! Redefine Your Filter: Recognize Your Worth
Discussion Group for Teens. Tuesdays, Nov. 7 - Dec. 19 from 7-8 pm
Giving a Hand Up
We believe the best way to address poverty is to develop meaningful, trust-based relationships with others so we can work together as partners in the change process. Our goal is to help empower those we serve by encouraging them to be invested and involved in the change process – Giving a Hand Up instead of a Hand Out. Enhancing Skills
Many people grow up in generational poverty while others experience economic hardships after a job loss, divorce, or major medical problems. Getting out of these situations is often difficult as there can be many barriers in the way. Our Stepping Forward program hosted
It can be difficult to keep up with all the monthly bills, and you may feel like you can never get ahead. A trained financial counselor is available to help you take the first steps in managing your money or getting out of debt. Appointments are scheduled on Tuesday nights during Stepping Forward.
- Questions? Please contact Kim at
- Interested in serving at Stepping Forward? We would LOVE to have you join our Stepping Forward team of caring individuals! Visit our Outreach and Service Page to let us know you are interested.