Saturday, January 19
Youth Outreach - Hands Against Hunger
Time: 9am – Noon
The Youth Group students & the Confirmation Class will be participating in a youth-wide #sharingthelove Service Project called Hands Against Hunger.
Hands Against Hunger is a program of A Child’s Hope International. The purpose of Hands Against Hunger (HAH) is to provide food to the neediest people in the world – locally, nationally, and internationally. During our time at the HAH, we will actually pack food that will be shipped all over the world. Students will measure and mix ingredients, weigh filled bags, seal the filled bags, and pack them for shipping. All work is done assembly-line style, and kids will have the opportunity to work at multiple stations.
- 9:00 am - Meet at Hope Factory & register
- 9:25 am - Brief Training and job assignment
- 10:00 am - PACK FOOD
- 12 noon - Pick up at Hope Factory
Drop off & Pick up location will be at Hope Factory:
2430 E Kemper Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241
What to bring:
- Your donation for HAH! Suggested goal for each person attending is $20 - $40. Remember, students are encouraged to EARN their own $20 to donate, and parents are encouraged match that amount for a total of $40 per person.
- Permission slips required (click links below):
- FCUMC Permission Form
- HAH Permission Form (if under 18)
Let us know if you would like to participate:
- Indicate your interest on our Sign Up Genius page
- Deadline: Please RSVP by January 12